By Leadership Content Director, Karlyn Borysenko
If you are the head of strategic enrollment management at your college or university, we’d love to talk to you.
We’re seeking participants for a study about the advantages and process of transitioning to a strategic enrollment management approach. Strategic enrollment management is a comprehensive process that integrates functions across the areas of recruitment, admissions, academics, and student services to achieve and maintain an optimum student body that is aligned with the institution’s mission, vision, and values.
The goals of the study are as follows:
- Help university leadership understand the benefits and best practices of a strategic management approach.
- Highlight institutional and industry best practices, and establish benchmarks regarding expected outcomes, staffing, and transition to the SEM model.
- Help chief enrollment officers to understand how their operation compares with other universities, and how to optimize their organization in regards to industry best practice.
There is no cost to participate, and you will receive the following benefits:
- A final copy of the full report outlining key findings, best practices, and aggregated statistical responses.
- An individual summary of the findings that allows you to compare your strategic management approach with other participants.
- The opportunity to benefit from additional conversations with our team in the form of webinars or one-on-one conversations.