The Eduventures Advisory Service for Higher Education Leaders provides research and recommendations focused on innovations in higher education.
Higher education leaders use membership to make the best informed decisions on setting strategy and selecting and implementing technology tools.
- Published insights and analysis based on our proprietary research.
- Actionable advice through ongoing interaction with Eduventures analysts.
OUR COVERAGE AREAS
- Online learning innovations.
- Research that defines effective recruitment and retention strategies based on direct input from students.
- Best practice benchmarking of development and fundraising operations.
- Deep dive analysis of related technology markets and vendors.
WHO WE SERVE
Online and Blended Program Academic Leaders
Going online is no longer unique. This delivery option is part of the fabric of higher education offerings. Tomorrow’s successful providers will develop their next generation on-line strategies by learning from today’s pedagogic approaches, innovative operational models, and market success stories.
Recruitment and Retention Leaders
Prospective students are more value conscious than ever as they choose their undergraduate or graduate experience. Institutions need to be able to articulate and deliver on a clear and differentiated value proposition.
Development and Fundraising Leaders
Advancement success requires a new perspective coupled with a sound understanding of tradition and best practices.
Schools of Education Leaders
School of Education leaders face a growing number of challenges. Eduventures research is designed to support these leaders by providing insights and innovative strategies.
Leaders Evaluating Technology Solutions
We provide a current and unbiased view of the leading technology suppliers.
Technology Solutions Providers
Schools are looking for savvier ways to recruit, enroll, deliver immersive learning experiences, drive quality student-outcomes and support alumni engagement.