Our proprietary research-based Advisory Service for Higher Education Leaders is designed to help leaders and their organizations drive exceptional performance.
Research is delivered to clients through the following deliverables:
- Eduventures Wake-Up Call: Weekly analysis of pressing topics that matter to today’s higher education leaders in a succinct and digestible format.
- Eduventures Tech Alert: Focused briefs on changes in the higher education technology landscape with updates from the technology and solution provider community.
- Eduventures Insights: Actionable, issue-based research reports on the strategy and tactics that are transforming higher education, based on a combination of primary research, surveys, interviews and client interactions.
- Technology Deep Dive: Assessments of technology segments designed to deepen your understanding of trends through data-driven reports, technology provider evaluations and market projections.
- Top Traits of Higher Education Leaders: Research that identifies and benchmarks the people, programs and initiatives that are leading the way and creating a competitive advantage.
Our Advisory Service for Higher Education Leaders clients are supported by a team that includes Research Analysts, Client Research Analysts, Account Executives and Quantitative Research Analysts who are experts in multiple subject areas.
They are available to support members in:
- One- on-one discussions
- Team meetings
- Presentations to senior executives
Former higher education practitioners themselves, our Research Analysts, Client Research Analysts and quantitative research analysts are recognized as thought leaders in their practice areas. Their expertise and guidance is based on practical examples based on our research and survey data and direct experience in working with institutions of all sizes and demographics.
Advisory support includes:
- Advisory calls. Members can schedule calls with analysts to discuss specific aspects of our research and to have strategic interactions to answer specific questions. Advisory calls are used to have customized interactions that help clients make informed decisions.
- On-site and virtual meetings. Members use on-site meetings to bring thought leadership, alignment and new ideas to their institutions. Analysts are also available to conduct customized virtual presentations.