In today’s rapidly evolving higher education landscape, it’s increasingly important to find and connect with the right students.
From inquiry generation to admissions support, Eduventures research for Enrollment Management Leaders is designed to help you develop strategies and tactics that capture prospective student interest and improve your student success rates. Additionally, our deep understanding of technology offerings can help you leverage tools to capitalize on opportunities and drive success.
WHO WE SERVE
Eduventures continues to build its extensive library of research focused on issues and innovations in enrollment management of both traditional and non-traditional students. This research is relevant to:
- Vice Presidents of Enrollment Management
- Marketing leaders, Admissions leaders
- Academic leaders focused on student success initiatives.
HOW WE HELP
By becoming a member of the Eduventures Advisory Service for Higher Education Leaders we help you with the following initiatives:
- Recruiting the right students by understanding target student profiles
- Improving retention and student success by developing a customized communication strategy that speaks to targeted candidates
- Achieving operational success through the implementation of technology solutions
- Mapping and integrating enrollment goals to institutional success
Among other research tools, Eduventures conducts an annual Survey of Admitted Students and Prospective Student Survey as the basis of our analysis. Current research projects include detailed analyses of the CRM market and ways to develop a unique brand position.