Accelerating institutional growth in today’s challenging higher education landscape demands a solid roadmap that brings together data at every student touch point.
Eduventures for Online and Continuing Education Leaders research is designed to support decision-makers in evaluating innovations in academic programming by giving you deeper insights into what motivates prospective online and adult learners. Additionally, our deep understanding of technology offerings can help you to capitalize on opportunities and drive success.
WHO WE SERVE
Eduventures continues to build its extensive library of research focused on issues and innovations in Online and Continuing Education. This research is relevant to:
- Provosts and other academic leaders
- Vice Presidents and Directors of Online and Continuing Education Programs
- IT leaders responsible for selecting and implementing supporting technologies
HOW WE HELP
By becoming a member of the Eduventures Advisory Service for Higher Education Leaders, our research services can guide critical decision-making about online program development, technology adoption and student enrollment management efforts. We help you to:
- Assess your academic portfolio and determine necessary next steps in eliminating and/or adding disciplines.
- Recruit and retain the right students.
- Create a differentiated online experience.
- Build sustainable operations.
- Create a technology roadmap for the lifecycle of an online student.
Among other research tools, Eduventures conducts an annual Prospective Online Learner Survey and Enrolled Online Learner Survey as the basis of our analysis. Current research projects include a detailed analysis of Competency-Based Education approaches and innovations, a deep dive assessment of Online Program Management technology providers, and understanding and messaging to the adult learner market.