Encouraging idea generation for new program viability
As the economic and career landscape evolves, it is more critical than ever to ensure that academic program portfolios keep pace with demand—while also maintaining a commitment to each institution’s unique mission and goals. The pressure to both recruit and retain students challenges schools to put in place innovative approaches to teaching and learning and the right mix of programs to prepare graduates with new skills, a broad knowledge base, and a range of competencies to enter a more complex and interdependent world. All of these efforts must begin with a quantifiable means to evaluate both existing and new program offerings.
HOW WE HELP
With the deepest experience in the industry, the Eduventures approach to academic program feasibility, prioritization, and innovation draws on a variety of data sources, including Eduventures’s proprietary data, labor forecasts, conferral data, competitive intelligence, and internal performance data. Whether you are looking to add new programs, prioritize existing ones, or evaluate innovation delivery methods, we can provide you with the hard data combined with deep expertise about on how programs are likely to be received in the market, how they will be impacted by the competitive landscape, and how they should be positioned.
By becoming a member of Eduventures for Higher Education Leaders, we can help you with the following initiatives:
- Assess your academic program portfolio and determine necessary next steps in eliminating and/or adding disciplines.
- Recruit and retain the right students.
- Create a differentiated online and classroom experience.
- Deep dive into a single program area to assess its viability.
- Get the data you need to obtain buy-in from faculty and other stakeholders.
- Learn the right steps to launch a new program.
- Tap into deep analyst industry expertise to inform your program strategy.
RECENT AND UPCOMING RESEARCH
- Deconstructing CBE: An Assessment of Institutional Activity, Goals, and Challenges
- Adult Learners – New Insights into Alternative Credentials and Emergent Innovations
- Trends in Alternative Teacher Preparation
- Alternative Credentials – Supplement for Schools of Education
- Academic Program Market Update
- Deconstructing CBE: Portraits of Implementation Success
- Implementing CBE: Choose the Right Technology
WHO WE SERVE
Eduventures continues to build its extensive library of research focused on issues and innovations in program innovation. This research is relevant to:
- Provosts and other academic leaders
- Vice Presidents and Directors of Online and Continuing Education Programs
- IT leaders responsible for selecting and implementing supporting technologies