School of Education leaders face a growing number of challenges. Eduventures research is designed to support these leaders by providing insights that answer critical questions:
- How can schools of education effectively demonstrate impactful program outcomes in the midst of an increasingly regulatory and competitive environment?
- What is the best way to identify and target the right students to recruit for fit and meet enrollment goals?
- What are the latest trends in online education, competency-based education, and technology innovation that will prepare the next generation of educators?
WHO WE SERVE
Eduventures continues to build its extensive library of research focused on issues and innovations in Schools of Education. This research is relevant to:
- Department Chairs within Schools of Education
HOW WE HELP
By becoming a member of the Eduventures Advisory Service for Higher Education Leaders we help you with the following initiatives:
- Identify cost-containment opportunities on campus by benchmarking your operations to your peers
- Develop and assess academic programs to ensure they meet the needs of students and align with the mission of your institution.
- Convene monthly peer forums that address issues specific to Schools of Education
Among other research tools, Eduventures conducts, annually, a Prospective Student Survey, Admitted Student Survey, Prospective Online Learner Survey and Enrolled Online Learner Survey as the basis of our analysis. In partnership with Deans and institutional leaders in educator preparation programs across the nation, Eduventures helps Schools of Education leaders meet their institutional priorities through best practices in recruitment, program development and benchmarking.
Additionally, Eduventures deep understanding of technology offerings can help you capitalize on opportunities and drive success by giving you deeper insights into the needs of current and future teachers and administrative professionals.