Analyzing the evolving challenge of recruiting traditional students
Colleges and universities that serve traditional-aged students as an important part of their enrollment portfolio must keep abreast of this market’s dreams, desires, and evolving expectations. While the age and stage of 18-year-olds fresh out of high school may appear relatively stable—especially as compared to adult learners—we know that this market is continually changing. Demographic change, generational themes change, and the changing value construct of higher education are all very much in play.
The fundamental mistake that most colleges and universities make is thinking that the traditional student market is heterogeneous by nature. Rather, institutions that investigate the different potential pathways through college for all their traditional students will be most successful in building their brand and value.
HOW WE HELP
Members of Eduventures for Higher Education Leaders benefit from our latest insights into the traditional student market demand, competition and Innovation. Our data, research, and analysis is designed to support decision-makers by providing deeper insights into what motivates prospective traditional students. Additionally, our deep understanding of technology offerings can help you to capitalize on opportunities and drive success. We help you to:
- Recruit the right students by identifying target student mindsets and sprofiles
- Improve retention and student success by developing a customized communication strategy that speaks to targeted candidates
- Achieve operational success through the implementation of technology solutions
- Map and integrate enrollment goals to institutional success
Eduventures provides sophisticated market research that illuminates the traditional student market with a level of insight that allows institutions to not only recruit traditional students effectively, but also to build student experiences that resonate.
RECENT AND UPCOMING RESEARCH
- High Sticker Price – Is the Effect Real or Imagined?
- Qualifying Prospects – Defining a Personalized Recruitment Strategy that Resonates
- Enrollment Management Top Traits – Looking to the Next Generation of Leadership
- Case Study – Cast the Net Wide? Or Cast the Net Well?
- Financial Aid Technology Deep Dive
- 2017 Prospective Student Survey
- 2017 Survey of Admitted Students
WHO WE SERVE
Eduventures continues to build its extensive library of research focused on issues and innovations in enrollment management of both traditional and non-traditional students. This research is relevant to:
- Vice Presidents of Enrollment Management
- Marketing leaders, Admissions leaders
- Academic leaders focused on student success initiatives.