Higher education is rapidly changing, and programs like yours are at the forefront of innovation.
Eduventures Continuing & Professional Education knowledge communities, consulting and data services help our partner institutions:
- Operate more efficiently and strategically by understanding benchmarks and best practices in organizational design, staffing, profit-sharing, and marketing.
- Market to and reach adult learners more effectively through market research on student preferences, marketing channel preferences, and peer best practices.
- Identify and assess new programmatic growth opportunities for specific degree and certificate programs, online offerings, non-credit courses, and contract training without compromising the institutional tradition and mission.
- Understand and analyze key market trends and competitive dynamics at national, regional, and industry-specific levels.
- Build a campus culture of confidence and trust with administrators and faculty by providing you with an objective third party to strengthen and add validity to your internal decisions around budget, operations, and programming.
Our analysts and practitioner-experts in Continuing & Professional Education regularly publish research, reports, and data-driven findings, including:
- Adult Higher Education Consumer Preferences
- Continuing Education Benchmarks
- Continuing Education Market Update
- Adult Higher Education Consumer Update
- Market Opportunities Dashboard
- Survey of Non-Traditional Faculty