You and your colleagues in the development office understand the concept of “return on investment.” With Eduventures, you can maximize your return on investment.
As part of our Development Knowledge Community, your efforts will be driven by new ideas, investment decisions, smart allocation of resources, and effective professional development opportunities. Watch your productivity soar as you gain access to our research, data, expertise, and clear recommendations for success.
The Development Knowledge Community will empower you with the support, resources, and backing that you need to accomplish key goals:
- Engage board members and institutional leaders: Make the case for staff and budget resources, increase philanthropic involvement of volunteers, deans, and faculty, and define campaign priorities and goals.
- Shape management practices: Set gift officer performance goals, define and track key operational metrics, and address training, job design, and staff retention issues.
- Cultivate and solicit more effectively, especially among young alumni: Develop an effective young alumni strategy aligned with preferences of the next generation while maintaining strong connections with all alumni.
- Educate staff and generate new ideas: Stimulate discussion about innovative practices, pressure-test ideas before investing in new programming or organizational changes, and train development staff on best ways to partner with deans.
The analysts and experts in our Development Knowledge Community regularly publish research, reports, and data-driven findings, including:
- Annual State of Philanthropy in Higher Education
- Alumni Pulse: Drivers of Alumni Giving and Engagement
- Managing Returns on Advancement Investments: Key Performance Indicators
- Donor Stewardship Survey
- Non-Donor Survey
- Compensation Benchmarks
- Gift Officer Goal-Setting Tool
- Employee Engagement Survey