Going online is no longer unique; online learning is the new normal of higher education. Successful providers of tomorrow will take stock today of a groundswell of pedagogic tools and techniques, innovative operational models, and market differentiators to drive online strategy.
The Online & Continuing Education Knowledge Community provides access to tools and data you cannot get anywhere else. Our recommendations, insights, and analysis guide you as you make critical decisions to develop and integrate the online strategy for your institution.
In such a complex industry and policy environment, you won’t want to work without Eduventures. The OCE Knowledge Community is designed to help you:
Plan Your Academic Portfolio
- Identify programs to invest in and grow.
- Understand which program launches to avoid.
- Align your programs with employer preferences.
Sample Client Tool: Market Opportunity Dashboard
Recruit & Retain the Right Students
- Identify the right markets and segments, both domestically and internationally.
- Use marketing and branding resources effectively.
- Assess your competitive position in the marketplace.
Sample Client Tool: New Program Opportunity Data
Differentiate Your Online Experience
- Incorporate best-in-class instructional technology.
- Develop a compelling and high-quality student experience.
- Assess outcomes and quality to drive value.
Sample Client Tool: Evolution of Online Graphic
Build Sustainable Operations
- Understand the range of institutional models that can support your unique vision.
- Keep up to date on relevant regulatory issues.
- Strategically select vendors and foster buy-in.
Sample Client Tool: Vendor Evaluation Framework