Prospective students are more value concious than ever as they choose their undergraduate or graduate experience. As a result, you need to be able to articulate and deliver on a clear and differentiated value proposition. We help you do that.
The Eduventures Enrollment Management Knowledge Community offers enrollment management professionals the tools and resources you need to hone recruitment, develop retention strategies, effectively train staff, enhance ROI on marketing and recruitment, and improve operations.
Eduventures Enrollment Management knowledge communities, consulting and data services help our partner institutions:
- Enhance return on marketing and recruiting investments: Understand where and how prospects are searching for colleges and graduate programs, and how to most effectively communicate with target audiences. Analyze the factors driving application and enrollment decisions to hone your recruiting strategies, and train your admissions staff to reach target populations more effectively.
- Evaluate your market position and the impact of changes to recruiting strategy: Identify how your institutional brand compares to key competitors across key enrollment drivers, monitor the factors that impact application and yield, and understand how to best position your institution to compete for students.
- Allocate resources to improve your enrollment management operations productivity
- Develop strategies to drive student success and retention.
The analysts and experts in our Enrollment Management Knowledge Community regularly publish research, reports, and data-driven findings, including:
- The College Bound Market Update contains an analysis of high school sophomores’, juniors’, and seniors’ decisions-making process, details student profiles who are “most likely to enroll” at your institution, highlights which messages resonate with students at defined stages of the search process and explains value perceptions and expectations for price and financial aid.
- The Graduate Market Update contains an analysis of enrollment drivers and expectations of students exploring graduate school, and offers insight into how prospective students choose to enroll in a specific graduate program.
- The Survey of Admitted Students provides an analysis of enrollment drivers and perceptions that lead to student enrollment, identifies your institution’s brand strengths and weaknesses, highlights which peer institutions are yielding your admitted students and why, and explains price sensitivity, financial need and the impact of financial aid awards.
- The Parents Market Update provides an analysis of enrollment drivers and perceptions of the parents of high school college-bound seniors. It also identifies key enrollment drivers and outcomes that parents seek in the college search process, and provides a unique opportunity to benchmark against parents nationally.