Eduventures helps schools of education innovate and achieve success in an increasingly competitive and challenging environment.
In partnerships with Deans and institutional leaders in educator preparation programs across the United States, Eduventures provides strategic advising and data-driven decision support to maximize operational efficiency, assess outcomes, and effectively meet the needs of current and future teachers and administration professionals. Our consulting and advisory services help schools of education:
- Keep pace with competitive trends in undergraduate and graduate educator preparation programs, as well as opportunities in professional development and alternative route programs
- Innovate through the development of new revenue streams
- Adopt more efficient and cost effective operations based on benchmarks across peer institutions
- Identify best practices for recruitment, fundraising, and faculty retention
- Assess performance and learning outcomes
- Explore opportunities for online and blended delivery
Your institutional priorities will guide our research agenda as we collect data, convene thought leaders, and develop clear insights to help you achieve your goals:
- Innovate by identifying and highlighting effective and economical practices at other schools of education.
- Identify cost-containment opportunities on your campus by benchmarking and comparing your operations to those of your peers.
- Serve as a cost-effective, outsourced assessment and institutional research partners.
- Increase the effectiveness of marketing and recruiting efforts by conducting prospective and current student surveys, evaluating your existing marketing materials, and identifying market trends.
The analysts and practitioner-experts in Schools of Education regularly publish research, reports, and data-driven findings, including:
- Annual Alumni Survey
- Federal Education Policy Update
- Teacher Preparation Market Update
- Graduate Market Update
- Innovation Business Models for Schools of Education
- Making Use of Assessment Data
- Online Programming in Educator Preparation