The Eduventures Advisory Service for Higher Education Leaders provides research and recommendations focused on innovations in higher education, and is part of the NRCCUA family.
Higher education leaders use membership to make the best informed decisions on setting strategy and selecting and implementing technology tools.
- Published insights and analysis based on our proprietary research.
- Actionable advice through ongoing interaction with Eduventures analysts.
OUR COVERAGE AREAS
- Traditional Student Demand Analyzing the evolving challenge of recruiting traditional students based on direct input from students
- Adult Learner Demand Meeting the Needs of Today’s Adult Learner
- Student Success Rethinking the cause and effect of student success
- Program Innovation Encouraging idea generation for new program viability
- Technology Research Deep dive analysis of related technology markets and vendors
WHO WE SERVE
Eduventures serves leaders from a range of academic and functional areas with a holistic approach to problem solving.
We help presidents, provosts and school leadership team members promote and enhance student access, retention, and success while furthering the mission of the institution.
Enrollment Management Leaders
We help VPs of enrollment management and their teams better target the right student demographics by providing deeper insight into student preferences and the decision-making process.
Online and Continuing Education Leaders
For VPs and directors of online and continuing education programs, we provide assistance with strategy, execution, and technology selection to support student recruiting and program development, selection, and oversight.
Schools of Education Leaders
We provide schools of education deans with survey data and analysis on prospective student preferences and help these leaders understand the CAEP accreditation process.
Higher Ed Technology Leaders
We deliver CIOs and functional area technology teams the most current, unbiased view of technology platforms and tools with market segment analysis, RFP support, and vendor profiles.
Technology Solutions Providers
We help CEOs, VPs of marketing, and product teams who serve higher education understand buying behavior while identifying how and where to position technology offerings within the market.