Eduventures for Higher Education Leaders provides primary research, analysis, and advisory services to support decision-making throughout the student lifecycle. Higher education leaders engage with Eduventures to make informed decisions about setting strategy, ensuring the financial sustainability of their institutions, boosting student success, and selecting and implementing technology.
WHO WE SERVE
We help presidents, provosts and school leadership team members promote and enhance student access, retention, and success while furthering the mission of the institution.
Enrollment Management Leaders
We help VPs of enrollment management and their teams better target the right student demographics by providing deeper insight into student preferences and the decision-making process.
Online and Continuing Education Leaders
For VPs and directors of online and continuing education programs, we provide assistance with strategy, execution, and technology selection to support student recruiting and program development, selection, and oversight.
Schools of Education Leaders
We provide schools of education deans with survey data and analysis on prospective student preferences and help these leaders understand the CAEP accreditation process.
Higher Ed Technology Leaders
We deliver CIOs and functional area technology teams the most current, unbiased view of technology platforms and tools with market segment analysis, RFP support, and vendor profiles.
Technology Solutions Providers
We help CEOs, VPs of marketing, and product teams who serve higher education understand buying behavior while identifying how and where to position technology offerings within the market.
COVERAGE AREAS THAT ADDRESS THE STUDENT LIFECYCLE
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Higher Education Leaders face a myriad of challenges related to teaching, learning, recruiting, retention, graduation, and business management that affect multiple departments within the institution. To be successful, leaders must take a holistic approach to problem solving.
Eduventures comprehensive data and research, combined with personalized advisory sessions, provide a deep understanding of the higher education landscape and promote an integrated approach to client support.
Eduventures membership deliverables include:
- Detailed proprietary data and analysis through quantitative research and surveys
- Personalized advisory sessions that contextualize our research and support the specific needs of your institution
- Coverage that supports institutional technology selection and implementation at both an enterprise-level and departmental level
Our proprietary research-based advisory services are designed to help leaders and their organizations drive exceptional performance. Research deliverables for each membership include:
- Eduventures Wake-Up Call: Weekly analysis of pressing topics that matter to today’s higher education leaders in a succinct and digestible format.
- Eduventures Tech Alert: Focused briefs on changes in the higher education technology landscape with updates from the technology and solution provider community.
- Eduventures Insights: Issue-based reports that are rooted in our proprietary surveys and primary research, interviews with industry leaders, and client interactions.
- Technology Deep Dive: Quarterly assessments of technology segments designed to deepen your understanding of technology trends through data-driven reports, vendor evaluations, and market projections.
- Top Traits of Higher Education Leaders: Research that identifies and benchmarks the people, programs, and initiatives that are leading the way and creating a competitive advantage for their institutions.
DEDICATED CLIENT RESEARCH ANALYST
When you sign up with Eduventures, you will be assigned a dedicated Client Research Analyst, who ensures that your organization sees tangible results from your Eduventures membership. This analyst will work with you to onboard your team, match our resources to your needs, and perform research to support your day-to-day questions. As needed, your Client Research Analyst will connect you with other members of our Research Analyst team to provide further strategic guidance on critical issues.
Foundational to Eduventures membership is access to our Senior and Principal Analysts. Working alongside Client Research Analysts, these experts help you address specific challenges facing your institution through ongoing advising around key areas of focus. Our thought leaders connect Eduventures data and research to your initiatives and provide insight that leads to more confident decision-making.
WHY BECOME PART OF EDUVENTURES MEMBERSHIP SERVICE?
Eduventures addresses the needs of higher education leaders through a combination of proprietary data collection, in-depth research, and advisory services with a portfolio of unique products and deliverables that come with membership. Join us today!