Serious questions about the “value” of higher education and new technology offerings are propelling advancement leaders to adopt new strategies.
Eduventures research for Development and Fundraising leaders is designed to help you understand these trends and develop a strategy to succeed going forward. Our analysis is based on detailed proprietary surveys of students and alumni, as well as data we’ve collected from institutions on their return on development investments and on leadership gift officer productivity.
Our research shows that:
- Annual fund participation rates are shrinking nationwide.
- Student debt is directly proportional to alumni willingness to give.
- A growing percentage of high-end donors are non-alumni.
WHO WE SERVE
This research is relevant to:
- Vice Presidents of Development
- Associate Vice Presidents of Leadership Gifts and Advancement Services
HOW WE HELP
By becoming a member of the Eduventures Advisory Service for Higher Education Leaders, our research services can guide critical decision-making about staffing, technology adoption and campaign execution.
We help you to:
- Benchmark your capabilities against peers
- Measure and improve your return on investment
- Increase gift officer productivity
- Deliver high impact alumni engagement
- Understand new sources of giving
- Assess and select technology tools