Rethinking the cause and effect of student success
The imperative to improve student success metrics has never been stronger or more visible, and higher education institutions of all kinds are feeling the pressure to deliver. In an era where students and families take on an ever-increasing share of the cost of higher education, having a poor record of student success is fast becoming a brand killer. With an abundance of choice, why should students consider paying tuition at a college or university that is unable to deliver on the core mission of higher education?
Improving student success is not a simple task. It requires stakeholders from across campus to come together to develop a sound institutional strategy, plans for execution, systems of accountability, and the right mix of data and technology to make it all work. Knowing what institutions are making significant gains and how they do it is a critical place to start. So is an understanding the technology tools that can accelerate your efforts to improve.
HOW WE HELP
Eduventures data, research, and analysis is designed to support decision-makers in evaluating innovations that enable institution-wide student success programs. From data analytics platform selection to best practices research, we can help identify strategies that support, retains, and graduates both traditional and non-traditional students. Additionally, our deep understanding of technology offerings can help you to capitalize on opportunities and drive success.
By becoming a member of Eduventures for Higher Education Leaders, our research services can guide critical decision-making about student success, technology adoption and student enrollment management efforts. We help you to:
- Evaluate your institution’s record on student success relative to peers
- Identify proven student success strategies that will work at your institution
- Understand innovative strategies like competency-based education (CBE)
- Consider new approaches to student success
- Strengthen recruitment strategy
- Develop an effective technology and solution provider roadmap
- Support the technology vendor system selection and contract negotiation process
RECENT AND UPCOMING RESEARCH
- Improving Student Success – Is Your Institution Really Ready?
- Student Outcomes – Five Key Steps Toward Improvement
- LMS Deep Dive – AN Overview of Learning Management Systems
- Retention Solutions – Six Cases of Integration2016 Student Success Ratings
- How Institutions Improve Student Success: Case Studies of Top Performers
- Eduventures Outcomes Report
- 2017 Student Success Ratings
WHO WE SERVE
Expanding college access, affordability, and student success are the issues facing every institution.
We help higher education leaders make the best informed decisions on setting strategy, ensuring the financial sustainability of the institution and making sound technology investments that accelerate student success and further the mission of the institution. Our research is relevant to:
- Institutional Leadership Teams