Technology is changing the way higher education operates at every level.
CIOs must embrace the opportunity to see across the enterprise, connect the dots, and foster collaboration with in the institution. Our research and advisory services are based on a deep understanding of higher education with the added lens of technology as a strategic enabler for change across the institution. We provide CIOs and functional area technology teams with the most current, unbiased view of technology platforms and tools with market segment analysis, RFP support and detailed vendor profiles.
WHO WE SERVE
- Functional area technology teams
- Directors of IT
HOW WE HELP
By becoming a member of Eduventures for Higher Education, we help you with the following initiatives:
- How to create a blueprint to navigate the technology landscape throughout the student lifecycle
- Understanding vendor ratings, best practices, and ROI studies in important markets like competency-based education tools, learning management systems, and online program management solutions
- Analyzing emerging, disruptive technology markets within higher education
- Assessing the current technology landscape of both mission-based tools and enterprise-wide platforms at a strategic level
Higher education leaders face a myriad of challenges related to teaching, learning, recruiting, retention, graduation, and business management that affect multiple departments within the institution. To be successful, they must take a holistic approach to problem solving.
Our comprehensive data and research, combined with personalized advisory sessions, provide an understanding of the higher education landscape and promote an integrated approach to client support. We understand the drivers that impact the entire student lifecycle. Our membership is designed to help higher education leaders drive exceptional business performance and addresses challenges in leadership, technology, enrollment management, online and continuing education, institutional
Advancement and schools of education. We provide:
- Analysis of proprietary market data and quantitative research
- Reports that identify the top traits of higher education leaders
- Analysis of technology enablers and assistance in the selection and adoption of these tools and platforms.